Thursday, July 30, 2020

Happy Friday Eve!!

Happy Friday Eve!!!
Bee Sweet


Hello World! Hope everyone is doing well! It feels like it's been "Hello World" long, since I have done anything with this blog, well, it has and I think it could use an upgrade. But I thought this would be a good way to start back up and offer some freebies. Art has been an escape for me in this lockdown. It calms my mind, mood and relaxes me. 

My recent design is this Bee Sweet pattern. This pattern can be found at 

So to kick things off and celebrate kindness, this Bee Sweet wallpaper for iPhone and Android are available here for free, just right click and save.
 
iPhone 6S/7/8

Android 


#beesweet #bekind #kindness #art #digitalwallpaper #android #iphone #apple #digitalart #flowers #bee
#apiary #beekeeper #beekeepers #pinkflower #bumblebee #besweet #wallpaper #freebie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Friday Eve!!

Happy Friday Eve!!! Bee Sweet Hello World! Hope everyone is doing well! It feels like it's been "Hello World" long, since I ha...