Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday Freebie - Free Printable and Contest



HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!! Today's free printable features - um well, he doesn't have a name. Just "bee." :(  Kinda boring if you ask me. Here's your chance to name him, Buzz, Stinger, Honey... don't count, he needs something a little more original. 

I can't take total credit for this bee, my mom drew him watching a T.V. program one afternoon and all I did was outline him in Illustrator and a bee was born. He has been busy sending get well wishes and Christmas greetings. And if you need him for anything specific, he can be personalized and customized. Did you know you can order any card from my store and have it printed the same day at a Target near you????? How cool is that? Otherwise if you order online it can be mailed directly to your recipient the next business day.

PID# 1379784                          PID# 1387426  

Both of these are available at Caryn's Corner Boutiques

Here's your chance to "bee" creative, sorry, can't help myself sometimes. Print him out for yourself or your kids and give him a name and a friend so he can bee,  I mean be happier.

(To print: right click and save)

The most original name wins and the winner will receive a lunch tote. This lunch tote and other items for your home can be found at Caryn's Corner Boutique - Cafe Press . 

Please enter your submission on Facebook Caryns Corner Btq/Art as My Therapy contest winner to be announced Friday the 26 @ 12 pm!

Have a great Friday!!!! Bee Happy, Bee Well! 

And be sure to follow me on 
Instagram @ArtByrd
Twitter @caryns_corner
Facebook Caryns Corner Btq/Art as My Therapy
PicsArt @byrdgyrl









No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Friday Eve!!

Happy Friday Eve!!! Bee Sweet Hello World! Hope everyone is doing well! It feels like it's been "Hello World" long, since I ha...