Friday, March 10, 2017

Friday Freebie



TGIF!!! 

Here's a Friday Freebie, I know I am skipping right over St.Patrick's Day and jumping right into Spring and Easter. Easter is as a big a holiday to me as Christmas and with the weather getting all warm and the days getting longer, I am ready for more sunshine! Spring means a new beginning, a time of resurrection. Christ's resurrection gives us all a chance to start new everyday! So why not celebrate now!

Just right click on Sheldon, save to your device and print and many as you like. Color one yourself give 'em to your kids, neighbors, friends, co-workers ... just color and have fun. If you like post the finished coloring page on my Facebook page - Caryn's Corner Boutiques, Twitter- @caryns_corner, or Instagram - ArtByrd.

Have a great Friday!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Friday Eve!!

Happy Friday Eve!!! Bee Sweet Hello World! Hope everyone is doing well! It feels like it's been "Hello World" long, since I ha...